– Jaguar’s first ever attempt at making an SUV, practical, can demolish worst of terrain, are mildly capable when the going gets slippery
– Inspired right from the new XE sedan
– large gaping grille, slim headlamps, the tapering roofline, the 20-inch rims and flared wheel arches
– It is one of the most attractive SUVs cum crossovers
How it’s inside?
– More in line with Audi’s virtual cockpit theme
– Overall material quality is quite good
– Driving position is spot-on
– Front seats are well contoured
– Offer great lateral support
How it drives?
– replace the old 2.2-litre motor
– 77.5bhp feels adequate for this 1.8 tonne vehicle
– delivers power in a smooth, linear manner
– this 2993cc engine is much more refined
Should I buy it?
– If you can afford it then you definitely should.